Tuesday 25 January 2011

SEO: Google Organic Marketing Secrets


After searching for alternative sources of traffic for purchasers of my previous WSO - I was shocked to

see an affiliate site ranking #1 for a huge keyword, right on the night of a huge event.

“Watch As I Show You Exactly
How I Exposed A Simple AFFILIATE Site
That Made up to $278,604 OVERNIGHT! -
If You Are Not Completely SHOCKED
Then You Can Have Your Money Back!”

That's 121,027 unique hits thanks to this method.

I've never considered myself a "guru" like some internet marketers like to call themselves, but I knew if I kept researching then I'd be able to find out exactly what it was that allowed that site to rank in that position that day.

After doing an absolute ton of further research and testing - I've now uncovered a strategy to get on the first page of Google for any keyword for a short period of time.

Whilst it's only for a short period of time - the formula can be used over and over again

...and the beauty of this is, your site is not at risk at all.

This is nothing to do with link spamming or using unethical methods, it's also nothing to do with YouTube results

...but I can guarantee after studying my course you will know how easy it is to get your site on that first page and maybe in to the #1 position like the affiliate site I uncovered did.

No comments:

Post a Comment